Hello everyone.
I first discovered this game a few months but am ready to try a few sales to test the waters. Now like you all I made some major mistakes buying some very bad domains at first. I look at this as a hobby and really enjoy it, so I reckon it's time to bang a few out, win or lose. If my early one don't sell fair enough - it's all a learning curve.
This one I am a tad unsure about. Bot say's the valuation is $4700 (hmmm) and the dotcom kicks in at $113,000. It was a hand reg so it won't break the bank and in a past life the owner had it up for sale for $8000 ???? Yeah right.
Now as I am sure you have noticed there is an 'e' missing at the end of roulett. However, roulett (no 'e') still gets around 3000 searches a month with a CPC of £16.79 with low competition. It's how many people spell it and will get a few typo's.
Doing some research I have my own thoughts but interested to get a second opinion just to put my mind at rest
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Paul
I first discovered this game a few months but am ready to try a few sales to test the waters. Now like you all I made some major mistakes buying some very bad domains at first. I look at this as a hobby and really enjoy it, so I reckon it's time to bang a few out, win or lose. If my early one don't sell fair enough - it's all a learning curve.
This one I am a tad unsure about. Bot say's the valuation is $4700 (hmmm) and the dotcom kicks in at $113,000. It was a hand reg so it won't break the bank and in a past life the owner had it up for sale for $8000 ???? Yeah right.
Now as I am sure you have noticed there is an 'e' missing at the end of roulett. However, roulett (no 'e') still gets around 3000 searches a month with a CPC of £16.79 with low competition. It's how many people spell it and will get a few typo's.
Doing some research I have my own thoughts but interested to get a second opinion just to put my mind at rest
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Paul
















