domain e-comms .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
What do we think of the above? any value?

Perfect for use with the e-commerce or e-communications sectors.
The .com previously sold for $11,100 @ Sedo in March 2015.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I want to give you some respect, because I think your supercar domains are fricking awesome
Thanks, I like them too!

•••
Maybe I'm being thick, but what is the domain? Is it E/C/O/M/M/S (COM)

Last edited:
•••
Maybe I'm being thick, but what is the domain? Is it E/C/O/M/M/S (COM)

Sorry, i've amended the thread title (y)

•••
Sorry, i've amended the thread title (y)
Ah, ok. Appreciated. Without hyphen I like it, with hyphen I don't see much value. Big, big difference adding that hyphen, to the point of it killing the domain. The only acceptable version would be "e-comm dot com", minus plural...then its a winner (shortened version of e-commerce, not e-commerces). IMO

Last edited:
•••
Thanks. What value would you put on it to sell?
Price Low / Mid XXX if you want to, take a chance. Hope I'm wrong about it. If you get anything in that range, I'd take it. IMO

•••
Thanks. What value would you put on it to sell? It's currently listed for $499.
I want to give you some respect, because I think your supercar domains are fricking awesome

•••
•••
Ah, ok. Appreciated. Without hyphen I like it, with hyphen I don't see much value. Big, big difference adding that hyphen, to the point of it killing the domain. The only acceptable version would be "e-comm dot com", minus plural...then its a winner (shortened version of e-commerce, not e-commerces). IMO

Thanks. What value would you put on it to sell? It's currently listed for $499.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back