domain e-beauty.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gemstar

Top Member
Impact
1,625
1998 what do you think? Latest News on Beauty.
Site already developed.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
So. How about some info on your thoughts about this name?:tu:
 
0
•••
- = RegFee..
 
0
•••
11 Year Old .COM like this is worth good money.

While most people know eKeyword.com domains have value, less are aware e-Keyword.com have value as well.

Here are some similar sales -

e-Market.com - $11,500
e-Textile.com - $853
e-Ad.com - $1300
e-Movies.com - $1210
e-Dentist.com - $632
e-Partners.com - $12,888
e-Lectures.com - $2000
e-Dieting.com - $460

Beauty is a very strong keyword itself, stronger than many above. I can't put an exact price on it, but you can see the market for similar domains.

Brad
 
1
•••
Thanks Brad.:wave:
 
1
•••
I agree with Brad, this domain has pretty value. mid-high $xxx imho. Good luck.
 
0
•••
I was so happy with this catch as I thought it was going to go through the roof a auction. With all the e-domains selling for high prices I figured this was a no brainer. I have a pretty good mag site for it now and plan on bigger things in the future.:wave:
 
0
•••
nice appraisal & useful info brad. Seems gemstar is lucky.
 
1
•••
Thanks for your comments.Rep added.:wave:
 
0
•••
Although not appealing to SEO orientated individuals, this website does appeal to a lot of non-savvy internet users who will actually rather click on a link for e-beauty.com than ebeauty.com becuase the hyphen makes the domain more readible.

I would say you should look to sell for anywhere between mid $xxx and high $xxx for a quick sale, but if your development plans continue and you start to receive good traffic, do not look lower than mid $x,xxx
 
1
•••
If someone has a good development idea let me know. Possibly we can partner up.:$::wave:
 
0
•••
I'm not crazy about this domain due to horizontal monkey and "E" character. Instead of looking at rare END-USER sales, I prefer to take a realistic approach by looking at current market conditions. This is a mid to high $xx domain. IMO.

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this is a FREE appraisal. This is a guess at quick flip resale value not an unrealistic end-user price. Often times my appraisals are rushed, too low, or too high. Sometimes my advice is totally wrong and occasionally downright dumb. If the post stamp is after 5:00pm EST, the chances are even greater that inaccuracies will occur due to blood alcohol levels.
 
0
•••
Thanks MicroGuy you usually have negative remarks. But that's OK as we all have our own views.:wave:
 
0
•••
Thanks MicroGuy you usually have negative remarks. But that's OK as we all have our own views.:wave:

I'm sorry that you feel my honest evaluation of your domain is negative. I did not intend to be negative. IMO.
 
0
•••
I'm sorry that you feel my honest evaluation of your domain is negative. I did not intend to be negative. IMO.

It's Ok all is good!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back