Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain dysco (dot) com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

abc3200

Established Member
Impact
2
What do you guys think this name is worth? I'd love to hear your opinions so that I can try to figure out what to do with it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Mid $xxx+ resale value IMO. Could be High $xxx to end user.
 
0
•••
How do you pronounce it?

[die-score] or [disc-cor]?

I think this issue is the biggest problem, it fails miserably on the radio test and even though it is a fairly clever way of spelling a once popular word I think it hit its peak in the 70s

If you had the I instead of a Y then it would be a different story, you would be sitting on a million dollar domain.

Low $xxx at the very max from someone who doesn't know any better would be my guess.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It's DIE SKO...
Very, very little value UNLESS there is a company with that name, then I would bug them nicely.. Otherwise, Regfee..

I hope you didn't reg it because you thought is was a typo of Disco..

Good Luck
 
0
•••
Thanks for the opinions.
 
0
•••
Larry Fling nailed it. You're looking at reg fee to low $xx at best.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back