Dynadot

Dynamic Content?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just got accepted to AdSense. The website I'm building is a one page website with dynamic ajax generated content. All my ads are just public service announcements. Is there any way to solve this problem?

Any advice?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you just got accepted, then all your ads will be public service for a short period. Normal ads will start appearing shortly.

This is normal.

•••
Please make sure your site has meta tags like title, description, and keywords. Adsense will read this meta before displaying the ads.

•••
I just got accepted to AdSense. The website I'm building is a one page website with dynamic ajax generated content. All my ads are just public service announcements. Is there any way to solve this problem?

Any advice?

Thanks!

You need content that can be read by search engine bots. Specifically the adsense bot. Dynamic javascript generated content cannot be seen by bots. So basically the adsense bot is seeing an empty page and generating appropriate ads.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back