Dynadot

Dynadot - Domain Purchasing issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yuvaraja

Established Member
Impact
Hello friends, on April 17th, I purchased a popular two-word domain from @Dynadot . I paid using bank transfer, and money was deducted from my bank account. I also received a successful payment email. However, the domain has not been added to my account. In my account, it still shows 'waiting for payment.' I contacted support, and they are saying they didn't receive the payment. It's been more than 21 hours, and the domain still hasn't been added. If they didn't receive the payment, how did I get a payment confirmation email? Has anybody else faced this issue before?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it's international bank transfer it may take time (1-3 days!?) for them to get the amount in their account.

•••
If it's international bank transfer it may take time (1-3 days!?) for them to get the amount in their account.
They're saying it may take 1-5 business days for the payment to arrive.:xf.confused::xf.confused:

•••
They're saying it may take 1-5 business days for the payment to arrive.:xf.confused::xf.confused:
Next time pay using credit card. Or first add funds to your account before registering any domain. The domain will be then instantly registered. (y)

•••
Yes. Mostly within 3 days but can take up to 5 days depending on the intermediary bank if any. So you have to wait.

•••
Next time pay using credit card. Or first add funds to your account before registering any domain. The domain will be then instantly registered. (y)
I registered many domains using bank transfer. Most domains were registered instantly. However, this is the first time I am facing this issue. I will use a card for future registrations.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back