NameSilo

DynaDomains.co - Lease a Single Domain to Thousands at Once to Supplement Your Income.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Timothy Carambat

Established Member
Impact
Hey domainers,

I want to bring to light my startup, DynaDomains, that could be of a lot of use to people on this form (as well as myself!) to supplement their monthly income from unused or parked domains.

DynaDomains is a simple platform with a big purpose. We have created a technology that allows a single domain to be sub-leased to not one, but hundreds or thousands of people all at the same time! This is done by allowing users to draw their own custom "geo-lease" on a map. When someone inside one of those zones visits the website it will be redirected to wherever the geo-lease is supposed to go!

For domainers, this is easily done and totally free. All you need to do is create an account, onboard a domain with a simple 301 redirect and you're done! You get paid a commission (> 60%!) for each active geo-lease associated with any domains you own. Geo-leases are paid for monthly and you are paid out monthly!

Our goal is to have these amazing domains to be more available for everyday businesses and people to use them for promotions or advertising for their small business with maybe a not so memorable domain, but for prices or terms that are more palatable for them.

When you point your domain to DynaDomains, we also have the domains BIN price listed in our marketplace. If someone wants to purchase your domain - we just connect the two parties, no commission.

You can get started today by onboarding 1 or 1000 domains. If you mention your username from this form we can give you a very sweet 80% commission to you as a promotional offer!

Some More Info:
  • Geo-lease destinations are vetted so they don't lead users to malicious websites

• We payout with PayPal - so that is all you need as a domain owner

• We acknowledge not every domain is fit for geo-leasing, but we will accept any domain you wish to onboard!

• If someone goes to yourpremiumdomain.com and it is not inside an active geo-lease we redirect them to your Sedo Listing, personal domain sales page, or an automatically generated generic sale page so you don't lose any leads!

• The rate at which a user pays for geo-leasing is negotiable and you will know and have to agree with that number before it goes live! We want to supplement your domain income while also making the domain more available.

Any questions - just ask! I am excited to launch this tool to this community!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back