Not open for further replies.

Cloud iVape

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Dyac.com suiy.com Klzi.com wamq.com 100 ea obo

Pm me
Ty

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The other two SOLD
Payment sent.

Last edited:
•••
WARNING! THIS MEMBER TOOK MY PAYPAL PAYMENT AND DISAPPEARED!

WARNING! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS MEMBER!

VERY SHAMEFUL!

•••
Don't ever deal with this person, he took my money too, open a dispute file at Paypal.

•••
I told myself when seeing this price there is something wrong there... Anyway, if you paid by paypal there is nothing easier to get your money back by a dispute, just lie a bit cuz they don't cover digital purchases, unless they changed this.

Last edited:
•••
maybe u guys should have a little patient till monday, when i saw this offer i almost rush to buy but held myself...

•••
That seemed very good deal who know what seller had in mind. Hopefully you will get your money back.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Don't forget to leave negative Itraders for him so that anyone in the future doesn't make the same mistake..

•••
Don't forget to leave negative Itraders for him so that anyone in the future doesn't make the same mistake..
He'll already be banned untill his next thread lol

•••
Isn't today Sunday?

But I get why there is suspicion-it was a Buy Now, and he gave his paypal details via pm-and it seems was paid almost immediately... so he should have pushed the domains at the same time.

Hopefully he comes back, and redeems himself by doing the right thing.

Otherwise, file disputes with paypal.

•••
He has two accounts on Flippa and all suspended.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back