domain dvbuy.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slbailey

Established Member
Impact
0
Well, I violated the cardinal rule of these forums and purchased a domain within a week of joining the forums. I don't think it's too bad though because:

a. it's a 5 letter domain
b. I only paid $5 for it
c. I could easily develop it anyway since it's right up my alley

What do you guys think dvbuy.com is worth?

Steve
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey,

Don't worry about it, Digital Video Buy, Your only out $5 most domainers have lost more money on their first domain, sometimes end users want the strangest names for a good price, you never know. Park it, see what happens, best of luck.
 
0
•••
You figured out exactly what the name was without me spelling it out. I'll park it for a couple of weeks to see what happens and then I'll develop it and put some content up -- see what that does.

I just remember reading that you shouldn't buy anything you wouldn't be able to use yourself until you get the hang of what sells.

Thanks for the positive thoughts.

Steve
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back