IT.COM

domain DUF.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hyder

Go DetroitEstablished Member
Impact
We would like to sell DUF.com. What is the best value it can get.

Estibot valuation is at 57000 usd but would like to get atleast 125K usd.

Do you think 125k is reasonable or deserves more selling price?

Please comment.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not worth anywhere near that at wholesale. Maybe for an enduser... long wait though.

•••
If you want to sell it today you're looking at about $30k.

•••
Agree, not a six figure name if you want to wholesale it... Mid $xx,xxx at best in wholesale terms. Or you can start contacting potential end users if some of them might pay more but like Shane said, that could be a long wait.

•••
First result for DUF on goggle is Designated Ugly Friend from the urban dictionary.

Design Up Front sounds interesting. And Defensive Use of Firearms

Danzantes Unidos Festival, or ending in something like United Federation.

Duff & Phelps Corp would have DUF as a ticker symbol if they would trade publicly again.

Good Luck

•••
$30k to $40 whole sell price if you want to flipp it today.End-user price -it depends on end-user how desperate to acquire this name.Contact potential buyer or wait if some end-user knocks your door.

•••
$30k to $40 whole sell price if you want to flipp it today.End-user price -it depends on end-user how desperate to acquire this name.Contact potential buyer or wait if some end-user knocks your door.
you just mentioned the exact range for this domain....

•••
If not 125K, you can easily fetch around 70K - 80K for this domain. It is a 3-letter, pronounceable domain name. I suggest, list it on Sedo auctions to see how many eyeballs it attracts. And for the right end user, i am sure price is no bar. ;) In that case > 125K is fairly possible.

•••
Don't trust Estibot too much. Bots are not human beings.
Your best bet is to check Namebio.com for most recent sales.

•••
Estibot once valued my domain for $36. Same week I sold the domain for $999 (yowl.co) on GD auction.

•••
Estibot once valued my domain for $36. Same week I sold the domain for $999 (yowl.co) on GD auction.
I have some domains estibot says its value zero, but I am sure those will go big. At the end of the day Estibot works on algorithms and past data of some related sales as well, but every now and then some body comes with unique and attractive name that goes big in market but estibots gives is nothing.

I also have one org domain, estibot values it at 20k USD, but am sure that I will hardly hit 2 to 3k maximum for that domain.

But still you can not put estibot totally out of equation.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back