Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie J

hq.domainsEstablished Member
Impact
Hey all,
Would you please be able to appraise 'Duel (.) org' to what you seem its worth.

Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
It'd say it's worth about $550 in this current market however, holding it for 1 year you might get x,xxx for it.

•••
Duel.org is certainly not a reg fee name. I don't even have to look to know there will be end users called "Duel" something when it comes to branding. At worst it is worth a few hundred bucks, but this type can easily sell for 4 figures to the right buyer.

Brad

•••
Duel.org is certainly not a reg fee name. I don't even have to look to know there will be end users called "Duel" something when it comes to branding. At worst it is worth a few hundred bucks, but this type can easily sell for 4 figures to the right buyer.

Brad
Hey there Brad,
Thank you for helping to appraise my domain. Do you know roughly what it would sell for?

I did have a browse around other auctions to get a rough appraisal, but “Duel” is big in the gaming industry - merely due to combat related.

•••
Retail $5k-$10k.

Wholesale $300-$500.

It could be a pretty cool brand. Might sell to someone in the cryptogaming niche.

•••
Retail $5k-$10k.

Wholesale $300-$500.

It could be a pretty cool brand. Might sell to someone in the cryptogaming niche.
Thank you lots, what’s the difference between wholesale and retail? Sorry aha.

•••
Thank you lots, what’s the difference between wholesale and retail? Sorry aha.
retail--->end user.
wholesale--->domainer.

•••
retail--->end user.
wholesale--->domainer.
Ohh thank you, so would you consider the worth of the domain as the higher values? Or lower? Roughly wise

•••
Ohh thank you, so would you consider the worth of the domain as the higher values? Or lower? Roughly wise

Retail can be considered the domains valuation range if purchased by a company requiring the domain name.
Wholesale can be considered the domains liquidation value.

•••
Retail can be considered the domains valuation range if purchased by a company requiring the domain name.
Wholesale can be considered the domains liquidation value.
Right, thank you. So retail is how much a company would buy it for, and retail is a single individual?

•••
Right, thank you. So retail is how much a company would buy it for, and retail is a single individual?

Retail can also be an individual. Wholesale unless you're selling to a domain acquisition group is mostly individual.

•••
reseller 100-500
enduser 500-10k

•••
Reseller $100-300
Enduser- $500-5000k

Definitely has a lot of potential considering it could fit a variety of niches

Last edited:
•••
Retail can also be an individual. Wholesale unless you're selling to a domain acquisition group is mostly individual.

Oh I see, thank you a lot.

reseller 100-500
enduser 500-10k
Ty.

Reseller $100-300
Enduser- $500-5000k

Definitely has a lot of potential considering it could fit a variety of niches
Ty.

So I’ve gathered average worth of $5-10k, happy results. I think I’d probably keep it for a few more years as then it’ll be aged and worth maybe more.

•••
Still up to see other appraisals.

•••
Oh I see, thank you a lot.

Ty.

Ty.

So I’ve gathered average worth of $5-10k, happy results. I think I’d probably keep it for a few more years as then it’ll be aged and worth maybe more.

well.. few more years of age will not raiae price per se....but what itll do is let u gather more offers for longer.. still... if u get nice 4fig next week.. id sell

what u paid it roughly?

•••
well.. few more years of age will not raiae price per se....but what itll do is let u gather more offers for longer.. still... if u get nice 4fig next week.. id sell

what u paid it roughly?
$1000 - $2000

Last edited:
•••

what u paid it roughly?
Under $3k :)

•••
Also happy to look for other appraisals if anyone else has any, thank you.

•••
•••
Still bumping this, always happy to look for more.

•••
Interested to know from others on appraisals. Potentially any suggestions on what I should do with it too - thank you!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back