Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratik Dolas

Established Member
Impact
hello,
I own DryEnds.Com
I may look stupid if I try to explain what dry ends are,as everyone knows it.
Dry ends ,if you see at google keywords is searched over million times every month.
I want to know what is the right amount to sell it,thankyou.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's specific to one area of the larger "hair care" industry, and commercial folks tend to prefer a more umbrella term, "HairStylists.com", "HairTreatments.com", and often their own branded non-keyword name.

Ideally it would be a local stylist shop, or an online hair treatment and care info/blog site, but neither would likely pay much for the domain name.

It is directly relevant words, catchy, and people will likely know what it means, and so is very brandable and could easily be used as a commercial website.

You are going to likely sit on this one for some time waiting for the right end user with a good budget, so I would reach out to already established high end stylists and treatment websites - those coming up from searching Google for "dry ends" who have obviously targeted those keywords. See if they want it to use to redirect to their current site or a page.

Although, these generally are not worth a lot unless extremely premium keywords and/or high traffic. Worth trying though - email the right company and person and they could be one who likes having a collection of relevant domain names.

I certainly value it at mid 3 figures as a potential for a new brand or redirect, with potential to sell for more, it's just not likely to be a fast selling one as the buyer potential is low.

Good luck :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back