Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DrugFreeTeens.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

angisson

VIP Member
Impact
38
I just got

DrugFreeTeens.info and DrugFreeTeen.info


DrugFreeTeens.com + .net + .org are all taken

I am thinking about making a site for Teens with free resources and etc to stay drug free or get help. and etc.

Well, I would like your opinions on this, and mabe give me a few ideas on the domains :0


Thanks a bunch, Chris
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone ?


As always, Thanks for your time :)


EDIT: sorry it was not 24 hours since first post =/ oops
 
0
•••
It doesn't have any value unless it's developed ... it's a good .info domain, so work on it and then sell it!
 
0
•••
MCDomains said:
It doesn't have any value unless it's developed ... it's a good .info domain, so work on it and then sell it!



Thank you :)


I didn't really think it had a lot of value but I plan on dev it unless I find another domain to dev first. :hehe:

anyone else ?


as always, Thanks for your time :)
 
0
•••
With the name alone I don't see really any value, however if you develop it (maybe a forum?) and then try to sell it, I'm sure you could make a good amount of "dough".
 
0
•••
I always wonder if the governments r interested in these kind of sites. Any chance that they will pay for these sites if developed?
 
0
•••
herman008, mabe but I think thay go for the .org ext..

Thanks all :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back