Dynadot

available Dropping Today- 12th Dec

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Akhilesh.Kumar

Established Member
Impact
Please let me know if you register any. Highlighted are my fav. (y)

LuxBingo.com
CalcSeo.com
PicsBerg.com
SoldVr.com
SetToWin.com
WeedGoon.com
WoolTag.com
MemeDads.com
PolyOut.com
AdBungee.com
BartSeo.com
BertSeo.com
BitBlush.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Soooooooooo sorry. I sure did celebrate New Year's eve with a full bottle of RUM. New year started for sure.
Why did I mention 12th Dec and not 12th Jan.

Plz read title as 12th Jan.

Few More- Dropping today..
Good luck.

EngageQuality.com
VocalTown.com
TypingMonster.com
CreditOnsite.com
WebSeoTalk.com
FeelgoodHealthNow.com
ImaginaryLawyer.com
BotanicalEssential.com
ProfitEscalator.com
DotNetClassic.com
HowDifficult.com
WhiskeyHaulers.com
NewBiomedicine.com
AppraiseAndAdvise.com
BroadbandGeek.com
TropicalMotivation.com
SolidCutter.com

•••
BitBlush.com is kinda nice :o

•••
BitBlush.com is kinda nice :o

Thank you @LoodeX
How do you like others in the list? Being a newbie, am I heading the right direction in terms of shortlisting and ragging?
Your experienced opinion matters.

•••
Thank you @LoodeX
How do you like others in the list? Being a newbie, am I heading the right direction in terms of shortlisting and ragging?
Your experienced opinion matters.
I like the post but my experience is not high lol ..thanks for sharing the info ❤️

•••
Hi Akhilesh,

I am also a newbie. Today is my 1st month of "active" domaining (ie. buying domains, but haven't sold any) :xf.grin:

But I have read tips from the other experts in the forum, and also have learned from my mistakes and rejections from Squadhelp. Now my approval rate is around 45%. So I guess I know bit better of domaining compared to last month.

I appreciate your time and effort. Therefore I'd like to give share my criteria:

1. Does it make sense?
At first, I liked SetToWin. But then, when I think about it again, it sounds like it cheats. Who wants to buy and show that they are cheating? Maybe only gamers do, but then the target market will be too small.

Imaginarylawyer - why should people go to imaginary lawyer?

First and second word must make sense when combined.

2. Preferable 3 syllables maximum
3. Avoid negativity (like howdifficult.com)

I like these ones, but i have too many domains in my portfolio so i did not register it:
Solidcutter
Bitblush
Vocaltown
ProfitEscalator

Last edited:
•••
Hi Akhilesh,

I am also a newbie. Today is my 1st month of "active" domaining (ie. buying domains, but haven't sold any) :xf.grin:

But I have read tips from the other experts in the forum, and also have learned from my mistakes and rejections from Squadhelp. Now my approval rate is around 45%. So I guess I know bit better of domaining compared to last month.

I appreciate your time and effort. Therefore I'd like to give share my criteria:

1. Does it make sense?
At first, I liked SetToWin. But then, when I think about it again, it sounds like it cheats. Who wants to buy and show that they are cheating? Maybe only gamers do, but then the target market will be too small.

Imaginarylawyer - why should people go to imaginary lawyer?

First and second word must make sense when combined.

2. Preferable 3 syllables maximum
3. Avoid negativity (like howdifficult.com)

I like these ones, but i have too many domains in my portfolio so i did not register it:
Solidcutter
Bitblush
Vocaltown
ProfitEscalator

Sure make sense. Thanks you friend.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back