Dynadot

Dropfilter: Web Edition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Croc

Upgraded Member
Impact
Just launched a Gatsby.js + Tailwind PWA that helps you filter daily drop lists of hundreds of thousands of expiring domain names quickly and easily! It's free to use, for the time being, no sign in required.

DROPFILTER is the tool every domain name investor needs. You can filter lists of hundreds of thousands of domain names expiring every single day from all the most popular backorder services. Makes it super simple to find what exactly you want the moment you need it!

truj13+

Read more about it on ProductHunt.
https://producthunt.com/posts/dropfilter-web-edition

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DropFiler.com says it's under construction. Isn't you announcement a bit premature?

•••
DropFiler.com says it's under construction. Isn't you announcement a bit premature?
Wrong domain, I can't say the domain name here because NamePros blocked it, so I'm screenshotting it. I do have the domain dropfilter dot app though, but it's not re-directing yet.

Don't forget the T. D-R-O-P-F-I-L-T-E-R
D O M A I N C O R D (dot) com / dropfilter

Last edited:
•••
Ok. Thanks. Do you have to login to use properly? Because.. 1) I could not remove any default keywords, 2) I could not remove any added keywords 3) The list provided wasn't very accurate?

•••
Ok. Thanks. Do you have to login to use properly? Because.. 1) I could not remove any default keywords, 2) I could not remove any added keywords 3) The list provided wasn't very accurate?

Thanks so much for the valuable feedback! I'm iterating on this product hard and fast this week. Can you dm me an email address I can reach you at, so I can get more information? I can offer you 3 months of premium once I make the product paid.

For Question 1 & 2:
So in the keyword modal, simply tap on the keyword to remove or add a checkmark next to it. If it has a checkmark, it is activated, if it doesn't, it is essentially "removed" as you say.

For Question 3:
Are you talking about the results or the unfiltered list? The unfiltered list that comes directly from the data source is on the left. Your results are on the right. Depending on the filters you choose, you might not get any results for a particular day.

•••
Pushed a major patch on Saturday night to fix the 3 filters that were not returning accurate results (hacks, hyphens, and numbers). Please try using Dropfilter again, I think you will enjoy it and find it useful now!

cc @stub

•••
•••
Quick little announcement regarding my product Dropfilter! Just pushed an update this morning to roll out the ability to save and restore configuration presets in the cloud! You have to be logged in in order to use this feature, which is currently free for a limited time.

Last edited:
•••
MAJOR NEW UPDATE!

✨ Highlights: ✨

• Real-time Results Preview
  • Ability to favorite specific results for later
  • Ability to save multiple, local configuration presets, no login required!
https://dropfilter.app

Screenshot on 2021-04-01 at 09_46_26.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back