Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Dropcatch.XYZ Appraisal Request

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Software

Established Member
Impact
232
Hello All,

I would appreciate your feedback and appraisal of the keyword domain (relevant to this forum users) -

Dropcatch.SITE


Thanks
Raj
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
upload_2020-3-11_12-14-4.png


Idunno, isn't this a trademark violation?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hello All,

I would appreciate your feedback and appraisal of the keyword domain (relevant to this forum users) -

Dropcatch.SITE

Might be open to offers

Thanks
Raj

I think you should drop that domain and maybe get a refund.
 
0
•••
I think you should drop that domain and maybe get a refund.

Why would I want to do that? Perfectly good name to own or sell
 
0
•••
Your title is different than the content. is it a .xyz or .site?
 
1
•••
Your title is different than the content. is it a .xyz or .site?
Yes just realized that started with XYZ by the time I finished the post I had acquired SITE extension and GURU extension as well.so any or all in these gTLD cases the extensions should not matter that much
 
0
•••
Some marginal term in a marginal extension. No value.

Brad
 
1
•••
No unless you run a business on the site for beer related items - this is for domain dropcatch
Interesting, I did not realize until this thread that, at least in TESS, the only active trademark was, as stated, for beer related items. I would have thought there are various types of dropcatch, obviously domains but I would have thought other expiring things. Of course the term may have unregistered rights to certain businesses without a formally registered TM.

I don't have a specific comment on the value. Sales (in recent years) in .xyz and .site are both pretty sparse. That does not mean it is zero value, but I don't see it as a likely sale at any price.

The only new extension sale I could find in a new extension involving drop or catch, was the somewhat unlikely DropShip (.) fun for $199 in 2018 (unlikely in my opinion because DropShip is a great term but .fun extension to me seems a mismatch).

Bob

Not legal advice, obviously. Not really advice at all :xf.grin:, just my rambling thoughts.
 
Last edited:
3
•••
I love all the comments and reactions...- maybe I will just dropcatch with dropcatch or perhaps ask the dropcatch.com folks what the think of dropcatch O_o as being a marginal term yeah
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back