Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain DropCatch.Name

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

c4smok

Established Member
Impact
24
Hey I know .Names are bad but this just has a nice ring to it =)


what do you think?

DropCatch.Name

-c4 out
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
bump it
 
0
•••
mid to high xx for reseller

regards
 
1
•••
Thanks for the insight... repped =)

It does not quite compare to my DropCatch.com, but its nice in its own mind.
 
0
•••
I understand it may be some hack.

But I don't understand if you own the .com why would you need the crappy .name.

I don't see any value in this, hbut it may be an incentive when selling DropCatch.com to give away for free DropCatch.Name too.
 
0
•••
Yeah I figured it could not hurt anything =P
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back