NameSilo

.mobi Drop or renew?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

evermore2000

Established Member
Impact
7
PokerForum dot mobi

Let it go?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
as far as .mobi goes I don't like domains in every category and think the best ones are ones that could actually pertain to a mobile application like traffic reports, weather reports, sports scores, gambling etc... I wouldn't buy pokerforum.mobi personally but if your going to drop it you should give it a shot in the marketplace as someone may like it... .MOBI Marketplace - NamePros.com
 
0
•••
let it go
 
0
•••
I think it works with the extension if you develop it. A poker player could look at his cellphone and go to the poker forum for advice before playing a poker game at a casino. Could be developed into a mobile forum of helpful hints and tips.
 
0
•••
I would make that decision on your own. Does it have PR,traffic etc.? You have to make your own decision based on if the domain is worth re newing.
 
0
•••
Drop it like it's hot ;)
 
0
•••
i believe once you drop it someone here might catch it immediately.
 
0
•••
The decision is yours to make. It all depends on what you want. But I would suggest that you let it go.

Internet Hosting
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back