Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

question Drop Catching .IT domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

NameFinest

NameFinest.comEstablished Member
Impact
1,049
Hi everyone!

Do you know where can I drop catch .it domains or to participate in expired auctions?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I know you can backorder .it domains on Catched. I'm sure there are a couple of smaller places, but that's the one that I know for sure does it. Not sure if they offer a trustee service though, like 101domains, if you're not an Italian citizen or have any business connections to the country.
 
1
•••
I know you can backorder .it domains on Catched. I'm sure there are a couple of smaller places, but that's the one that I know for sure does it. Not sure if they offer a trustee service though, like 101domains, if you're not an Italian citizen or have any business connections to the country.
Thank you!
 
0
•••
Catchtiger
 
3
•••
0
•••
CatchTiger, you must be a EU resident though per registry's regulations.
 
0
•••
2
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back