eCommerce Dronetizen.com - Amazon ecommerce site - Cheap BIN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiwi

Established Member
Impact
Grab 3 Premium Niche Websites Network and Fully Monetized Websites That You Can Start Making Money Right Away! Already made few earning from amazon.

Website Listed :
https://dronetizen.com
http://10techfreaks.com
http://ketoenthusiast.com

I'm selling 3 websites in one package, all in hot, evergreen niches. These sites have professional and eye-catching designs and their domain names are keyword rich and highly-searched in very profitable niches. These Sites have everything needed to start generating a high monthly income. These sites are custom designed and fully monetized so that you can make money instantly

1. Dronetizen.com is an Amazon super online store for Drone. How to this works : customer visits your website -> your customer will pick any kind of Drone Products that they want and put them on the shopping cart -> your customer will be redirected to amazon's product page -> your customer will pay for the product through amazon and you will get commissions from amazon. The benefits to the Amazon affiliate model is that you don’t have to deal with inventory, shipping, or support. Your sole job is to get as many people to Amazon. When someone buys a product from your affiliate link you make commission. The more products you sell the higher your commission is.

2. 10techfreaks.com is A review website mainly about technology. Each article is unique and more than 1000 words long. Its great for SEO

3. KetoEnthusiast.com is A website about Keto Diet. Keto diet has about 300K searches every month and keep increasing since its one of the famous diet method.

Features And What You'll Get:
1. 3 Premium domain names that have an excellent highly priced keyword domains with huge amount of monthly searches. These domains will be transfer to your Namecheap Account for Free.
2. All files, graphics, databases and the contents on the sites.
3. Professional ecommerce products and articles.
4. Beautiful website designs using a Premium Highly Configured Designed Theme.

Transfer
I will transfer all 3 domain names to your namecheap account. If you don’t have namecheap account, you can register there and its very easy and free also. I will also send all files in one zipped file.

Reason for sale :
I have too many websites and i need to focus on some few upcoming projects

Payment :
Payment method accepted : paypal

Registrar : Namecheap

Expiry Date :
dronetizen.com : 2018 - 09 - 23
10techfreaks.com : 2018 - 08 - 30
ketoenthusiast.com : 2019 - 02 - 21

****BIN Bonus :****
10 Wordpress niche blogs
5 Amazon Affiliate websites
10 Website Script
10 Worpress Plugins
10 Clickbank Product website

2000 eBooks Collection with Master Resell Right. 6 GB Ebooks with MRR. You can sell each eBook all by itself and keep 100% of the profits! These eBooks come with master resell rights (MRR), private label rights (PLR), resell rights (RR) and giveaway rights (GR). Most resell rights and private label products come with professionally designed sales pages for the product and with all of the accompanying graphics, image covers, etc.

2. 2000 eBooks Collection with Master Resell Right. 6 GB Ebooks with MRR. You can sell each eBook all by itself and keep 100% of the profits!
3. Amazon Affiliate Websites
4. Clickbank Affiliate Websites
5. Wordpress Niche Blogs
6. Squeeze Page Templates
7. WP Plugins
8. Website Marketplace Script
9. Paid To Read Script
10. Paid To Click Script
11. Social Network Website Script
12. Currency Converter Script
13. Voiceover Marketing Website
14. Whiteboard Video Website
15. Travel Booking Website
16. SEO Reseller Website
17. Social Reseller Website
18. Website Submission Script
19. URL Rotator Script
20. Ebook Page Generator Script
21. Question and Answer Script

Kingdom Theme

Buy It Now (BIN) Price for 3 websites : $397

PM me your offer

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back