Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Driftershaven.com: Worth anything?

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark7734

New Member
Impact
0
I picked up the domain driftershaven.com for a friend a few years ago and now want to unload it but am wondering if it's worth anything over the reg fee? It sort of sounds like a rehab center or something to do with the beach: Drifter's Haven.

It's got a few things going for it: Two fairly short English words, the .com extension, no hyphen... Does anyone see anything in it that I'm missing?

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:)

I thought it was drifter shaven when I read your title lol. Had to read your post to see why anyone would want to shave drifters :) I wouldnt rereg it but good luck, made me smile...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back