Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DrewCarey.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
44
I need an appraisal for drewcarey.info. Someone wants to buy it and I need a reasonable price to sell it for?

Thanks in advance for anybody who replies!

Regards,
Allabout42
 
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$25
 
0
•••
http://www.google.com/search?q="drew+carey" - 2.3 million results for "drew carey", No OVT. It's a nice domain, personally I'd hold onto it and develop it. I'd say low - mid $xx atm, right around btrader's appraisal. Goodluck w/the sale :)
 
0
•••
any offer over XX i would definately take
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back