Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Dreamweaver Extensions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

cancer10

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
6
Hello

I have few questions about dreamweaver extensions


I have more than 150 Dreamweaver Extensions, Do I have to manually install them one by one thru Dreamveaver Extension Manager or is there a way to install them at once.?

Also, what is the purpose of these Extensions? I mean how do I use them thru dreamweaver? In which menu do I find those extesnions in dreamweaver?



Thanx for your help in advance
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back