Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DragonKing.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fleaking

Top Member
Impact
1,817
Hello!

I just bought DragonKing.com from another domainer, I think it's a very cool name and I will develope it as my own brand in the future.
I am curious how much is it worth because I am afraid of paying too high for it.

please leave your appraisal for it,
thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
cool name.
 
0
•••
If no develope then regfee .
 
0
•••
Yes, cool name. Here's some other sales that may provide insight:

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
LawDragon com $5,000 Jun 05 Sedo
PokerKing net $3,750 Mar 06 Afternic
MovieKing com $2,222 Feb 05 SnapNames
DragonAir cn $1,450 May 06 Afternic
RedKings com $750 Apr 06 Sedo
NameDragon com $200 Jan 06 Afternic
DealsKing com $162 Jan 05 eBay

Cheers,
BidNo
 
0
•••
i would say it is brandable and try to find someone who like it and you may get a $xxx sale, or maybe more.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back