Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

downloads2.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vonna.com

Established Member
Impact
7
Uhh im been busy the last few days, setting up a new site:

http://www.downloads2.com

Now i want to go the extra mile, what do you think the site is missing ?

What extra features is missing ?

Sure i will add many more freeware and shareware downloads, and add missing screenshots/icons!

Thanks for your help

best regards Preben Eriksen,
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you should guarentee no danger whatsoever in the software, like no spyware or viruses. I'm not a real fan of the layout, but it doesn't really matter. I just think it's a bit bland, it's too blue. The only other colors are orange and yellow (and that is only the logo) and black for the text. Anyway, nice site, good luck!
 
0
•••
same here, there is too much blue in the site and is also a very simple layout. I think you sould look at the competions sites, see how there sites look and make yours look a whole lot better then theres.
 
0
•••
I think you should make it look more proffesional, like having different boxes for different sections. At the moment, everything is joined together. A good competition site: www.download.com . Another one: www.softpedia.com . You'll see what I mean.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input, and you are so correct!

I completely changed Logo - Colors - Design - Everything, Go and check it out , and let me know if its better :)

Also changed the "hard to see" icons, so now it's the original icons from the authors. ( only made small icon changes ). And added another 250 titles.

...
 
0
•••
Wow, that is a REALLY nice revamp! I got to say, you are much more capable than I expected! Good job. I just need to point out some small things:

1. I think the link colors are too bland. Try and make it less default, maybe a darker blue, rollover to a medium gray, #666666.

2. I'm not a particular fan of black text, I always try to use gray text, much smoother. around #999999 - ish will do, maybe #666666.

overall, MUCH better, REP appreciated if you value my input! :D
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back