Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain DownloadBuzz.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Refrozen

Account Closed
Impact
9
Estimated value, undeveloped?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Anythin'? :o
 
0
•••
Ref Fee

The zz Kills the domain

Good Luck
 
0
•••
emadiba said:
Ref Fee

The zz Kills the domain

Good Luck
You realize Buzz is a word, right?
I think it's a great domain, I plan on developing it anyways, not selling.
 
0
•••
Mid to high $xx IMHO
Good luck!
 
0
•••
Its certainly not a bad domain, but I think there are better alternatives available, thus it would not command much of a price. I would say Reg Fee to Low $xx. Good luck with the development.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back