Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Download Database @ DLDB.org - Everything Free!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PalSys

Paladin SystemsEstablished Member
Impact
6
Introducing DLDB.org, a download database where webmasters can download all of the scripts, ebooks, turnkeys, graphics, and everything else that people want to charge you $$$ for...for free.

Click here to visit DLDB.org!

There's no catch, everything is available to download via a direct link, free of charge. This is the beginning of a big project, so bookmark the site and visit often; updates will take place several times per week.

Everything is hosted and presented legally. I have purchased resell rights (the same resell rights every webmaster and his mother own) to all hosted material, and I have the absolute right to give it away for free.

Of course donations are appreciated to help with bandwidth costs, but not expected. I'll settle for green rep and a bump on this thread. And of course, if you are looking to purchase great software with lifetime support and upgrades from a credible company, come on over to the PalSys Software Centre!

If you have any questions, comments, or contributions, feel free to post them here!
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sounds great, I just tried to download "Turnkey Mega Pack (6.29 MB)" but think is not working.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the head's up. That file got missed somehow, it's uploading now. Give it about 10 minutes from the time of this post. Enjoy!
 
0
•••
very nice site keep up the great work :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the comments! I've added an eBook section and a bunch of new turnkeys and scripts. Also added a content section with a huge fonts package and an image pack of funny pictures. More tonight!
 
0
•••
The Video Turnkey is very nice, thank you :)
 
0
•••
animeorb said:
The Video Turnkey is very nice, thank you :)
Is that the utube clone?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
There is a YouTune clone there, yup. I don't think I've added any other video scripts.
 
0
•••
There's been a ton of updates in the past few days: turnkeys, templates, eBooks, programs, scripts, and more!
 
0
•••
Another big template update today, loads more on the way tomorrow. Last bump here at NP :)
 
0
•••
This is a great idea and if you need any help with bandwidth let me know and I'll create a mirror for you. I get more than 2TB of bandwidth xfer.
 
0
•••
Bandwidth shouldn't be a problem, but thanks for the offer!
 
0
•••
Another big turnkey update, almost 500 MB of turnkeys added, including a huge pack with some interesting scripts, a turnkey arcade, and more!
 
0
•••
added you on my bookmarks! :)
 
0
•••
is the site down?
 
0
•••
No sir, it's online and staying there :)
 
0
•••
Looks great...I will have to explore the site in further detail when I get some free time - it looks great.

Tom
 
0
•••
Great Stuff !!! Thanks a lot.
 
0
•••
You can add www.fastfreemedia.com script to it if you like. It's a free video script that updates automatically.

PS. If you think im hijacking your thread, please let me know, and i will delete this post.
 
0
•••
wow thanks mate :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back