Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DowneLoads.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

goggleyedcom

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello All,

If I may, Your thoughts on this pair,

DowneLoads.com

DowneLoads.net

Thank You,

Mark / goggleyed
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Whats the traffic like?
 
0
•••
I am getting decent traffic..a little early to say. Some from Greece,Spain,Portugal, U.S., U.K.
 
0
•••
I know it's a typo, but I just can't see how it's a common one. But I read at the other forum that you were getting some traffic, so someone must type it.
I also know that Downloads.com is an excellent name, so if you're still receiving some consistent traffic x months from now, I would say at least mid xxx.
But you know as well as I do , everything depends on the traffic in these situations.

Good luck with it

Scott
 
0
•••
Thanks Capiche, Zeeble...

Mark
 
0
•••
If not considering the traffic, I only value the name at low $xx IMHO
Good luck!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the opinion WorldStar :)

Mark
 
0
•••
It would be interesting to know what sort of traffic you are getting in the past couple of days. It would be difficult to put a value on it, but looking at the sales of other download.com typos recently, this could be worth something if you get decent traffic.
 
0
•••
I'm sure I saw somewhere that downlaod.com (typo) went for $150,000+ so this may have some hope?
 
0
•••
Obvioulsy this is slightly different, because the letter "e" isn't actually anywhere in the word. However, the letters "a" and "o" can be easily mixed around.
 
0
•••
how much traffic does it get?
 
0
•••
Those are typos..This is downeloads..like shoppe..I was thinking somewhere downe is used as a word.

Thanks All,

Mark
 
0
•••
goggleyedcom said:
Those are typos..This is downeloads..like shoppe..I was thinking somewhere downe is used as a word.

Thanks All,

Mark


I don't think it something that you could really get away with, people would think its a typo. But, YeShoppe.com is something that you could do or Shoppe.com.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back