Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Doubt DomainParking.co.uk

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

tom520

Account Closed
Impact
0
Many information of DomainParking.co.uk and TrafficParking.com are the same, especially the dns records.
As all we know, TrafficParking.com have some bad records. Some people said "It is just a bilker."So please say out the experience if you used that company's service. And any people who use DomainParking.co.uk's service and received the payment stand out to talk about.
We hate bilker and welcome the good company.
Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I'm doing a test run at DP.co.uk... waiting a little bit now for payment and then will move over more domains.

With the customer service I've received, I trust them... ;)
 
0
•••
Good, we wait for your opinion.
 
0
•••
I am doing it now, wish be a good company.
When i get the payment, i will give an opinion.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back