NameSilo

domain doublepixel.com For Appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OxDomains

VIP Member
Impact
21
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice, brandable name. But without development, I don't think it has much intrinsic value. Good luck!
 
0
•••
I think this domain is quite a nice name, however without any kind of development it's not worth alot.

You should try doing some deveopment on it, such as a logo. :)
 
0
•••
Oh I have a logo for the domain DoublePixel.com
Didn't even cross my mind that it may or may not increase the value.
 
0
•••
Nice logo. :)

It's a bit like 2 squared pixels, contoured then stewed. Ohh the pixelism in it! :p

I'm sure this logo would help the sale of your domain. :)
 
0
•••
nice logo
 
0
•••
Was hoping to get more... I wonder if I try to sell it with a site...
 
0
•••
Looks like this is better off with a site too *cheers pal*
 
0
•••
Reg fee
 
0
•••
like it
 
0
•••
nice name
 
0
•••
the logo is not bad, the domain is fair, but has 1 excellent keyword!

I also have a pixel related domain, "Pixologist.com"

Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Hey, definitely better than quadruplepixel.com :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back