Double letters?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Rhino81680

Established Member
Impact
1
I am thinking that double letters hurt a domain name's value, but I am not positive. Ex. RealLifters. I found a name similar with double letters but do not know if I should reg it. What does everybody think?

Thanks,
Ryan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Double letters definitely hurt a doamins value in most cases
 
0
•••
Double letters hurt but having them is better than having a single letter instead. For instance:

Mortgageestimater.com is probably better than Mortgagestimater.com
 
0
•••
yes, it introduces potential typo. It is funny domains without hyphen can confuse people such as PenIsland.net

Rhino81680 said:
I am thinking that double letters hurt a domain name's value, but I am not positive. Ex. RealLifters. I found a name similar with double letters but do not know if I should reg it. What does everybody think?

Thanks,
Ryan
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back