Domain Empire

.ca DotX or DotEx.ca

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dotx or dotex

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • I like dotx

votes
    35.3%
  • I like dotex

votes
    35.3%
  • Use both but forward to...

votes
    29.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
I am thinking of starting a small .ca website where one can trade .ca domains called dot exchange.

Thinking dotX.ca or dotEx.ca

I own both..... which one do you like

DOTX

dotEx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm leaning to dotx but I also like the way dotex.ca looks

•••
Tough choice since you're "supposed" to pick the shorter one. But I prefer the look of dotex .. plus if you're branding as "Dot Exchange" it makes a bit more sense. But dotx is shorter (yes I'm saying that a second time on purpose .. lol). Each kinda fails to the other in the radio test .. but since you have both it matters a bit less. Tough choice .. lol .. good luck either way! :)

•••
Tough choice since you're "supposed" to pick the shorter one. But I prefer the look of dotex .. plus if you're branding as "Dot Exchange" it makes a bit more sense. But dotx is shorter (yes I'm saying that a second time on purpose .. lol). Each kinda fails to the other in the radio test .. but since you have both it matters a bit less. Tough choice .. lol .. good luck either way! :)

I hesitantly voted for dotX

But really its only a matter of which one is forwarded and which one will show in the address bar.

•••
Seen Dotex thought Fedex...
Easier to remember.

Dotex would be my selection.

•••
Seen Dotex thought Fedex...
Easier to remember.

Dotex would be my selection.

Did you vote, could not see a do text vote

•••
I didn't "vote" either .. for stuff like this I think feedback and reasoning is much more valuable .. basically to help you make the best choice yourself .. but I just added mine if it really helps you .. lol

•••
Thanks guys, I just prefer people vote dotx or dotex to help me make up my mind.

I appreciate you took the time out of your day to vote (y)

•••
Did you vote, could not see a do text vote
lol..first posting was on mobile, outside (it cold) so was brief..
but did vote!
Agree with @Ategy.com about shorter is better but like I mentioned seen the dotex first thought was fedex and been working on trusting my gut instincts..

Have you considered DoTX (do texas)..a site promoting visiting Texas?

•••
No clear winner yet, that is why I am having the same problem, seems 50-50 tie.

•••
definitely use both to forward to the site

dotex looks better when read

•••
For me, I'd go first with dotex.
Dotx will be directed to dotex.

•••
Looks like so far dotex.ca is the winner

Dot Exchange Canada

•••
Looks like so far dotex.ca is the winner

Dot Exchange Canada
Or Dot Express Canada..." your express lane for domains"...<just off the top of my head!

•••
I actually like express better than exchange, I just could not think of a good slogan.

Your express lane for domains ----- wow I like it, mind if I use it?
Do you want a royalty :xf.grin:

Dot Exchange was going to be like Stock Exchange where domains get bought and sold.

I have been conversing with a like minded member and we think a strictly .ca marketplace needs to happen.

•••
I actually like express better than exchange, I just could not think of a good slogan.

Your express lane for domains ----- wow I like it, mind if I use it?
Do you want a royalty :xf.grin:

Dot Exchange was going to be like Stock Exchange where domains get bought and sold.

I have been conversing with a like minded member and we think a strictly .ca marketplace needs to happen.
Hey use it...add to it...it is yours! Keep us informed about the marketplace...

•••
Isn't DotEx pronounced doat ex?
Anyway I like DotX.

I keep a portfolio at Dotsy.ca

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back