Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain dotPRO

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

staskul

Account Closed
Impact
87
Please apprais the domain SHOPS.PRO:)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$NP for appraises!:)
 
0
•••
low $xxx
 
0
•••
Thanks! Any more appraises?
 
0
•••
I think this would make a great site for an ecommerce site where you provide templates and shopping cart software for businesses that want to setup online shops... I'm thinking more of a commercial venture than an amateur resource site... Provide hosting and ecommerce solutions... Developed it could be worth a pretty penny as a business... so it has a lot of potential to sell to that market... I'd say high $xxx to low x,xxx for the right end user.
 
0
•••
Low XXX$,
if you develop low XXXX$
 
0
•••
IMO low $$$$ if you develop and follow the advice of slipxaway
slipxaway said:
I think this would make a great site for an ecommerce site where you provide templates and shopping cart software for businesses that want to setup online shops... I'm thinking more of a commercial venture than an amateur resource site... Provide hosting and ecommerce solutions... Developed it could be worth a pretty penny as a business... so it has a lot of potential to sell to that market... I'd say high $xxx to low x,xxx for the right end user.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys! $NP sent to all!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back