Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Dot US Domain Names Wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef Patrick

ChefPatrick.comVIP Member
Impact
63
I am looking for a few decent dot us domain names.

Keyword names (three words max)
Dictionary (english)
Products
Geo (US locations only)

Budget is up to $100 per domain name.

Submit all domain names via private message with price, registrar and expiration date.

Thanks,

Chef Patrick
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Patrick, you have 1 Pm with 3 .us domains from me...
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent

G
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
sent



-0-
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Thank you so far everyone. I've sent a few offers and waiting for replies. If I haven't replied it means I'm either not interested or still considering the names.
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent!
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Thank you everyone for submitting your .us domain names. I picked up a few names and have a few offers in.

I am now closing this thread. If you have any .us domains under $50 and meet my requirements originally stated please send me a pm. I will respond only to the ones I have interest in.

Thanks,

Chef Patrick
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back