REMORTGAGE.SOLUTIONS

RENTING.SOLUTIONS

RETIRING.SOLUTIONS

SMO.SOLUTIONS

TRADEFINANCE.SOLUTIONS

TRADER.SOLUTIONS

VIDEOMARKETING.SOLUTIONS

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
with all the money you are spending on these domains you might of been able to buy a LLL.com...

•••
Point Taken Jason.

I still feel the new tld's will be better in the long run. Its a calculated bet.

When the internet first came, no one expected a dot com to sell for millions. But look where we are.

I feel History repeats itself.

•••
Hi Guys,
I was awarded the following today in .solutions

Let me know what your thoughts are on these

ADVERTISER.SOLUTIONS

AFFILIATEMARKETING.SOLUTIONS

AUDITING.SOLUTIONS

AUTOMOBILE.SOLUTIONS

BUSINESSLOAN.SOLUTIONS

BUSINESSLOANS.SOLUTIONS

CROWDSOURCING.SOLUTIONS

EMPLOYER.SOLUTIONS

INVOICE.SOLUTIONS

REFINANCE.SOLUTIONS

REMORTGAGE.SOLUTIONS

RENTING.SOLUTIONS

RETIRING.SOLUTIONS

SMO.SOLUTIONS

TRADEFINANCE.SOLUTIONS

TRADER.SOLUTIONS

VIDEOMARKETING.SOLUTIONS

I'm really jealous of auditing.solutions; retiring.solutions and remortage.solutions
I was supposed to snatch up publishing.solutions but I acted too slow.:(

•••
There is still a lot more extensions coming soon.. So start hunting...

Cheers

•••
:talk:

When the internet first came, no one expected a dot com to sell for millions.

DOT SOLUTIONS IS A 9 character extension!

:)

imo....

•••
So what?

As long as the entire domain makes sense, it is fine.

For example

business.solutions

vs

businesssolutions.com

Which looks better?

imo....

•••
I just have done some checking and all mental disorders .solutions are taken :)

•••
It does in a way. Every new extension results in failure.

But there will be no second coming of .com.
Not new extensions, not IDNs, no nothing.

Are you suggesting your domains could be worth millions ? ;)

And if you think you are missing out, wait for the drops next year. They will be massive and you'll have plenty of choice again...

•••
keyword followed by "Solutions" may have some trademarks floating out there. I know I wouldn't want 'network" in this extension lol

•••
One of the best keyword would be income.solutions thousands of searches for "income solutions"

•••
Sorry, all junk in my opinion especially considering the money you're paying for them.

Be prepared to renew them again soon as that first year will come up pretty fast!

•••
Point Taken Jason.

I still feel the new tld's will be better in the long run. Its a calculated bet.

When the internet first came, no one expected a dot com to sell for millions. But look where we are.

The marketing worked on you then. There was a gold rush in domains, it happened in early/mid 90's. That was it, most of us missed it.

This is the history that repeats itself from time to time - "dot com to sell for millions"

The previous extensions, .co, .me, .mobi had some 6 figure sales.

Let's see if that happens this time, or even any 5 figure ones.

business.solutions

vs

businesssolutions.com

Which looks better?

The bold.

•••
Point Taken Jason.

if these take 5-10-15 years to achieve decent value, how do you intent to offset the cost of renewals each year? renewals add up fast. even at 8 bucks a pop but these are like 20-40 a pop.

•••

imo....

you know, some things dont require an "IMO"

like things that arnt an opinion. like facts....

...IMO, of course.

imo

•••
The bold.

No it doesn't. Triple s vs natural separator?
You've got to be kidding.

Analogy.

I might be walking down the street and see a gorgeous eighteen year old. My wife turns to me and says "who looks better? Me or her?"

I'm going to say "She does, but she's not the one I'm now going to buy a make-up dinner for"

•••
So what?

As long as the entire domain makes sense, it is fine.

For example

business.solutions

vs

businesssolutions.com

Which looks better?

.com looks better.
why? because its an extension.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

with all the money you are spending on these domains you might of been able to buy a LLL.com...

Or one of the .com version.

You need to think of the renewal fee too.

•••
Bank.Solutions just sold for $2.000 on Afternic/Godaddy. (Not mine)

•••
Bank.Solutions just sold for $2.000 on Afternic/Godaddy. (Not mine)

Not bad, i bet in a few years it'll sell for more in case a domainer bought it !

Last edited:
•••
Not bad, i bet in a few years it'll sell for more in case a domainer bought it !

Not likely. It will probably drop a few years from now and you can catch it then.

•••
Not likely. It will probably drop a few years from now and you can catch it then.

Or maybe an alien abductee will buy it before it drops !?

•••
Or maybe an alien abductee will buy it before it drops !?
At least my comment made sense and wasn't sarcastic in nature. Don't get upset that you're realizing that you wasted money and the gold you think you have is just fools gold.

•••
These are a waste of money, if you going to gamble, just try and get 2 or 3 names and see how you go, every new extension that comes out fails, imagine how many times you will have to renew these if/when they ever become widely adopted

In 5 years time, ask any business in that particular industry about xxxxx.solutions and I can assure you that 95% would have never heard of them, it happens every time a new extension is launched, the registrars are the ones that make all the money

•••
All that money should have been donated to charity. At least it would have been put to better use.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back