Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.co Dot co expiration procedure

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

mayhemalex

Established Member
Impact
119
Hey,

Can anyone tell me the final status a dot-co registered through cointernet.co goes through prior to final release/deletion? It's gone from the suspension page to status inactive and now there's no suspension page and I believe the nameservers have been deleted since its not resolving to anything. Is there a Pending Delete stage with .co? I doubt too many people are gonna want this domain, but I don't wanna take my chances manually registering it, and would prefer backordering it.. does cointernet have a backorder service or should I just cover all my bases with the 3rd parties? snap, pool, etc.?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If it's at godaddy it will go to auction. Otherwise I would use domainmonster or name.com.

You place a backorder, that registrar places an order with the .co registry, the domain is awarded to the winning registrar (example name.com.) The bottom of the Whois will tell you if a pending delete domain has an order placed.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back