NameSilo

Don't Forget : Clocks!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

andysyme

Established Member
Impact
5
Hi,

Anyone in the UK still awake, don;t forget the clocks go back. An extra hour in bed (or online!) - WooHoo!!

Andy

PS. I gather this also counts for people outside of the UK, but I don;t know about that :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Same for the US. :)
 
0
•••
I changed the title so that everybody can get this reminder :tu: !

Thanks :D !

PS: Starting next year, the US [and Ontario] will move the clocks forward 3 weeks earlier and will move them backwards 3 weeks later (or something like that), to extend Daylight Savings Time. Having a longer day [apparently] helps with energy conservation :gl:.


[Professor] True_Snake :laugh:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Same for Australia [EST]

I lost one hour of my day! I want it back :(
 
0
•••
You lose your hour right? Because it is coming up to summer a la Oz, whereas it's winter, getting cold, icey, wet... and depressing here in the north :)
 
0
•••
antman.ws said:
Same for Australia [EST]

I lost one hour of my day! I want it back :(
I gained an hour :).

I remember usually anyway because my PC clock automatically updates.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks for the reminder!
 
0
•••
One more hour sleep :tu:
 
0
•••
Me too...


Millar said:
I remember usually anyway because my PC clock automatically updates.
 
0
•••
faisj said:
One more hour sleep :tu:
One more hour of being awake :tu:
 
0
•••
Put mine back a hour this morning...

Nearly forgot though...:hehe:
 
0
•••
Same here in Lithuania. Extra hour :)
 
0
•••
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reminder! :tu:

Take care,
-MB-
 
0
•••
Bill said:
All my clocks went back automatically at 2am eastern time. Was nice to get that extra hour of sleep!

:hehe:

It was definitely nice :) I had some confusion when I got up... with some of the clocks showing one time, and the others showing something else. But my cell phone and computer had automatically updated :)
 
0
•••
I changed all the clocks in my grandparents house, including their cars. It took a while, they have a lot of clocks. :hehe:

I've yet to change my clocks.
 
0
•••
I forgot to change mine last night, and woke up an hour early this morning only to look at my computer clock and this post and realize that I had an hour to spend on namepros before starting my day.

That's awesome!
 
0
•••
getting an extra hour of sleep is cool and all,
but I really hate how it gets dark so early.
GO ARIZONA
 
0
•••
Took one hour from me here.
 
0
•••
andysyme said:
Hi,

Anyone in the UK still awake, don;t forget the clocks go back. An extra hour in bed (or online!) - WooHoo!!

Andy

PS. I gather this also counts for people outside of the UK, but I don;t know about that :)
:(
Opposite for Australia, clocks forward an hour :( - NNNOOOOO!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back