Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Donna Summer Dies.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

co2

Established Member
Impact
4
I remember as a 15 yo in a club in London dancing to I Feel Love, a sad loss to us all.

DONNA Summer, the beautiful diva who became the Queen of Disco, or sometimes known as the Queen of Love, has died from cancer in Key West, Florida at the age of 63.

Queen of Disco Donna Summer, Summer broke through by working with Italian producer Giorgio Moroder, who produced Love to Love You Baby, a song that shattered the notion of the short dance hit.

It ran for 17 trance-like minutes and marked her as a seductive star of the incoming disco era which would dominate music throughout the 1970s.

CNN reported her family issued this statement after she died on Thursday morning, US time: “Early this morning, we lost Donna Summer Sudano, a woman of many gifts, the greatest being her faith. While we grieve her passing, we are at peace celebrating her extraordinary life and her continued legacy.”

She will be remembered for songs such as Bad Girls, Hot Stuff, MacArthur Park and particularly the ecstasy-infused I Feel Love.

From Herald Sun Web Site Paul Toohey.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I grew up in the 1970s in a house of Country Music and who's friends were all Rockers so I had a lot of different musical influences.
I loved AM radio and Pop music and one lady I really loved was Donna Summer.

She was pretty Cool :)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPXizlnS7go"]Donna Summers --- Love to love you baby - YouTube[/ame]

RIP :(
 
1
•••
RIP Donna Thanks for the memories

They were the great years, teen years for me.
 
0
•••
Spent many a weekend dancing to her great music in the late 70's in some of the Discos of LA
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back