NameSilo

budget: $500+/item Done buying

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

blockhead

TruckerTop Member
Impact
1,609
purchasing complete
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pm sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
ygpm
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Check PM.
 
0
•••
DN sent
 
0
•••
I have $20 - $1,000 to spend today IF the right names are put in front of me at the right price.

Price per name: from $20 up to $1,000

Categories that interest me:
- 4 letter .com's ($150+)
- 1 word meaningful dictionary .com's (no words that no one uses)
- really strong 2 word .com's
- metaverse (open to various extensions)
- blockchain (open to various extensions)
- crypto (open to various extensions)

(WILL NOT BUY JUNK, so you're wasting time trying to sell me junk.)

I'll be getting a ton of DM's, so I'll generally only be able to respond to names that interest me. If I like a name, but it's too expensive, I probably won't respond, so give me a price I can be motivated to jump on NOW)

Payment options vary depending on seller and price, but will range from DAN/Escrow/Sedo (always ok), or PayPal (sometimes ok)
PM
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
Sent
 
0
•••
Sent
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent sir
 
0
•••
messaged
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back