Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Donation submit link

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cvxdes

Established Member
Impact
14
Ive done this quite a few times before, I press submit more that once when donating NP. And obviously, it sends them 2x what I want to send. I was hoping the button could be edited, so that it can only be clicked once. adding:
onclick="this.disabled= true;"

it would be great for that.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If I can locate the html for that form I can add that. Good suggestion, thanks!
 
0
•••
also happens this for me but I figured it out.

Dont refresh the page after you hit submit. instead, go on your np$ history link..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back