Domain Empire

news Donald Trump has registered and renewed these domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Interesting the amount and type of domains that Monsieur Trump has registered and renewed. TrumpTowerMoscow.com etc.
Three weeks before Donald Trump officially accepted the Republican nomination last year, the Trump Organization renewed licenses on hundreds of new domain names for business ventures at home and around the world—includingCelebrityApprenticePoker.com, TrumpForeclosureInvesting.comand TrumpTowerMoscow.com.

The re-registration of domain names continued after Trump’s inauguration, with hundreds of sites kept for potential new businesses in Ireland, the United Arab Emirates, China, India and Indonesia once he was already in the Oval Office. Three weeks before Trump hosted Chinese President Xi Jinping at his Mar-a-Lago club in South Florida, the Trump Organization renewed its licenses for MarALagoClubAsia.com and theMarALagoClub.Asia.

There’s also TrumpOnIce.com and TrumpDrone.com...
See the story via the link below:
http://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/trump-organization-business-domain-names-vegas-moscow/

It's a real news website.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's some fun intelligence. Thanks for sharing it.
I like some of the defensive registrations, under the "Odd Names" tab.
They suggest that Trump's folks know what types of accusations they need to block
  • TrumpNetworkMarketingScam.com
  • TheTrumpNetworkPyramidScheme.com
  • DonaldTrumpNetworkFraud.com
  • TheTrumpNetworkFraud.com
  • ImBeingSuedbytheDonald.com
  • TrumpOrganizationSucks.com
  • TrumpVodkaSucks.com

•••
Interesting news - thanks!:xf.smile:

•••
•••
I have noticiastrump.com
(Trumpnews in spanish)
I dont know if it has any value

•••
•••
I have noticiastrump.com
(Trumpnews in spanish)
I dont know if it has any value

obviously this should be a news feed site marketed to the Spanish speaking non fans of trump. But you'll have to build a site with Spanish language feeds. Sounds kind of hip. What is the sale price BTW?

•••
I wonder with all the Donald Trump domains registered by others, would there be trademark infringements?

•••
he's in the public domain now. news of 43.com to get around the name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back