Dynadot

DomainX 2019 – Another year, Another Successful Domaining Event

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
DomainX is one of the first and most celebrated Domaining Event in India, that’s being held every year since 2014.

This was my third time participation at the DomainX event that happened this year on the 3rd and 4th of August, 2019 at Eros Hotel, New Delhi.

The participants included Domainers, Entrepreneurs, Companies and people related to the Domain Names / Cloud / Web Hosting Industry from all over India and abroad, also people representing Indian and International organizations.

The 6th edition of the annual DomainX conference at the Eros Hotel was slightly different from its earlier editions, primarily because it was a Two day show.

The First day of the event, August 03 2019 was Conference that included Panels for “Will this Sell” section and “Why Domain Names are Important”. I was a speaker for both the Panels and contributed my best from my experiences in Domaining spanning the last two decades.

The Second day of the event, August 04 2019 was an Industry First for India, a Live Auction of domain names, organized by the DomainX team.

Please read more about the event at:

https://www.godomaining.com/domainx-2019-another-year-another-successful-domaining-event/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Post 1 with Screenshots!!

My questions stand @Ankit Puri because this payment screenshot you have just shared, were marked fraudulent by DAN.com and cancelled. PFA Screenshots for your reference, if you have forgotten kid!!

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg 6.jpeg 7.jpeg 8.jpeg 9.jpeg 10.jpeg

•••
Post 2 with Screenshots!!

My questions stand @Ankit Puri because this payment screenshot you have just shared, were marked fraudulent by DAN.com and cancelled. PFA Screenshots for your reference, if you have forgotten kid!

11.jpeg 12.jpeg 13.jpeg 14.jpeg 15.jpeg 16.jpeg

•••
I will be happy to make the fraudulent payment details public as well which he used for these transaction as we had to force him to send it to us after DAN.com questioned our credibility over the fraudulent transaction.

•••
2> Better of you ask with Dan or may be because of your past record

3> It was very clearly mentioned that payment will be made by the card I used. FYI this is the same card with which payment for Pass was made. Better off to do some research before speaking anything as if you found the card not under my name WHY DID YOU ACCEPTED THE PAYMENT AND WHY DID YOU LET ME BID FURTHER? ALSO WHY WAS GAURAV FROM DOMAINX READY ACCEPT MONEY FROM ME FOR THE DOMAINS TODAY IN SPITE OF KNOWING THAT ITS A FRAUDULENT CARD AND ID. MAIL FOR WHICH IS PRESENT WITH ME AS WELL AS THE CALL RECORDINGS.

4> THATS THE COMPANY I WAS REPRESENTING AND PART OF I.E ALPHA SOLUTION LLC

5> WELL EVEN NOW I SUSPECT THEM TO BE SOMEONE REPRESENTING YOU OR DOMAIN X ALSO EVEN IF I BACKED OUT WHERE IS SECOND HIGHEST BIDDER I.E ONE OF THE PANELIST WILLING TO MAKE HATX HIS BRAND. DID HE ALSO BACK OFF?

6> I BELIEVE $950 IS GREATER THAN $650 WHICH I AM BEING BILLED FOR. LOL YOUR MATHS SEEMS TO BE TERIBALLY BAD 6 IS SMALLER THAN 9. I BELIEVE YOUR BID WAS $950 AND WHY DID YOU DECIDED TO SELL THAT DOMAIN TO ME FOR $650 IN LESS THAN 10 MINS OF THE BID AND IF I AM NOT WRONG YOU WENT OUT OF RULES AND ASK EXCEPTION FOR THIS ONE TO BID AND YOU TRIED SELLING TO ME. AMAZING AND FISHY

IF YOU RE SO SURE ABOUT THIS BEING A FRAUD CARD BETTER OFF IF YOU REPORT IT TO EOW. LET THEM TAKE CARE OF IT AND ALSO I DONT HAVE ANY CRIMINAL RECORD NOR I AM BEING DEPORTED :)

•••
Your personal attacks are funny because you know nothing about me, my criminal record and whether I was deported or not, and so is your response that you are still ready to make payment if I apologise. Just for your kind information; my wife and kids still live in Canada and I am in India because I had to take care of family business after I lost my father in year 2007.

Dude, why haven't you paid to the domain sellers directly till now if you were ready to make payments? You also agreed to purchase downloadgames.in for $1000 offline and now you are backing out again. Nothing new from a person trying got make payment from fraudulent bank card. Why have you waited for so long as the payment terms were payment has to be cleared within 24 hours of auction closing..

I am so tempted to make the fraudulent payment card and id card public as well which was sent by Ankit Puri. If namepros allows me to furnish the same, I will do that right away!

•••
I am not saying for sure it involves any fraud or scam but nevertheless the allegations are not surprising as there are lots of scams in India. Check it in Youtube by far #-1 nation for that with all kinds of scam and scammers..

•••
Your personal attacks are funny because you know nothing about me, my criminal record and whether I was deported or not, and so is your response that you are still ready to make payment if I apologise. Just for your kind information; my wife and kids still live in Canada and I am in India because I had to take care of family business after I lost my father in year 2007.

Dude, why haven't you paid to the domain sellers directly till now if you were ready to make payments? You also agreed to purchase downloadgames.in for $1000 offline and now you are backing out again. Nothing new from a person trying got make payment from fraudulent bank card. Why have you waited for so long as the payment terms were payment has to be cleared within 24 hours of auction closing..

I am so tempted to make the fraudulent payment card and id card public as well which was sent by Ankit Puri. If namepros allows me to furnish the same, I will do that right away!
Lets make a deal

Show me transaction of $950 that was to be made by you. Mind you you have sent mail to owner of domain you won the bid for stating I won bid for 650 0@jamaltq. Also any thing that is bein said verbally is not proof of communication. Prove it that I agreed to buy it $1000. Also why did DomainX billed that to me for $650. Werte you bidding on behalf of domainx?

I give my consent to make it public that this is fraudulent card. I am so very tempted to see that. Also if fail; to do so do have enough GUTS TO SHUT DOWN DOMAINX. ND IF I LOOSE IT I WILL PAY 100 times than my bill as per you was.

Nice to see that you already placed domainx in auction with $200 min bid.

•••
I thought the auction went okay. It was pretty organized. Saw some high bids on a few domains. I think one of the domains got like a $100,000 bid. Not sure if it met reserve but it was an interesting auction. Between this auction and NamesCon auction, i thought they were both handled pretty evenly. And I'm sure Namescon had a few of their own or their buddies domain names for sale also. It's a given, rub the backs of your buddy and they will squirt it right back at ya at a later date.
@LarryDomain I really wonder in which auction auctioneer has to take topic offline in between the count and have to give call to others to ask if want to bid specifically when auctioneer @Soofi himsel was the highest bidder and more interestingly not pay the seller rather name someone else to be the winner with a price $300 less than that of his own bid. Cherry on the cake is seller recorded the video. Anything you want to comeup with @Soofi @Domainx

•••
Lets make a deal

Show me transaction of $950 that was to be made by you. Mind you you have sent mail to owner of domain you won the bid for stating I won bid for 650 0@jamaltq. Also any thing that is bein said verbally is not proof of communication. Prove it that I agreed to buy it $1000. Also why did DomainX billed that to me for $650. Werte you bidding on behalf of domainx?

I give my consent to make it public that this is fraudulent card. I am so very tempted to see that. Also if fail; to do so do have enough GUTS TO SHUT DOWN DOMAINX. ND IF I LOOSE IT I WILL PAY 100 times than my bill as per you was.

Nice to see that you already placed domainx in auction with $200 min bid.
@Soofi @Domainx Well are you done Son?Dont teach your father how .............

•••
I have read the entire thread. I think there is more than one.

To me, you have nothing to prove. I appreciate you being proactive in defending yourself, however, I wish these things were kept private. It's disheartening to read personal attacks back and forth in public.

I thought Soofi did a good job of promoting the event, and most of the feedback about the event seemed honest and positive.

I wish your purchases had been completed because the sellers were hoping to make deals. If you in fact did have some buyers remorse, then you were fortunate your payments were reversed.

Things happen for a reason.

•••
To me, you have nothing to prove. I appreciate you being proactive in defending yourself, however, I wish these things were kept private. It's disheartening to read personal attacks back and forth in public.
Even I wanted not reveal that but I was forced to do so. Since DomainX Started using un-parliamentary language on the calls and they used my name very well to defend themselves and find a reason to cover up their failure due to unethical practices like shell bidding etc... Even the day I made it public I was sorting this out with Gaurav and while I was waiting for the payment link I came to know about this post. That was enough to wake devil in me. These people started it and I will finish this eith them being EXDOMAINX. And I am giving them .com not .org which is for sale on godaddy with $200 minimum bid

•••
Where is the auction results?
Kindly look at the video in thread that explains everything specifically last 15 mins of the same

•••
Auction integrity is something the domain industry really struggles with. It's not just this one auction, it happens to all of them.

Something so basic shouldn't be this hard to fix.
3. We requested Ankit Puri to pay in INR using local payment methods (NEFT/IMPS/BANKWIRE) but he insisted on using International payment method which required us to go through DAN ESCROW to save ourselves. Why did he use a fraudulent Bank Card & ID Card of someone else, named CHARLES DEY PRINCE (ready to publish those documents as well if allowed here)??
Event after my consent you were not able to do so.

•••
Event after my consent you were not able to do so.
Also you also took copy of card from me. Are you mentally retarded since if you were able to see this is a fake card why did you run transaction

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back