Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domainvaluation - Your best score

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

sOliver

Established Member
Impact
151
Alright I'm sure you all know the domain valuation (free atm)
http://www.domainvaluation.com/

What's your best score ? :D

I wanted to see what score I can get with my domains, so I submitted 6 domains.

My scores range from:
226 points ( http://dubai*********.mobi ) sorry seo parked
to 3 points ( http:// digitalinfraredphotos.com ), niche site imo


==================================================

I wonder why some strange names get so many points:

Photo.net.au
Dating.mn
DomainNames.co.za
Weather.com.kg
AdultDating.org.cn
=> all premium domains above 400 points

Since the domains of certain value are usually .com, do they only rank high
and people can't sell them or only to local firms e.g. in australian (net.au)?
Sorry if that's a newb question, but I'm totally confused.

thanks for input,
s.Oliver
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The system they're using greatly favours those premium keywords. Irregardless of how lousy the extension is.

My GIRLS.VC fared pretty well. :hehe:
 
0
•••
i have scores around 500 (like 475 and 525) :)
 
0
•••
I am sorry to say that their appraisal sounds to me pretty inaccurate.
Have a domain scored 403 and another 527 :both premiums.
And , to be honest I don t think they are...if anybody wants it (both coms) I will sell it a very fair price (not premium price...)
 
0
•••
My highest score using them was 620 using a .es domain.

I only bothered once and knew it was bogus. They are just about money.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back