Dynadot

DomainTools Membership Goes From $49 To $99 Per Month

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
DomainTools is making a huge change in memberships and is increasing the price of personal accounts from $49 to $99 per month.

In 60 days, DomainTools will begin sunsetting all existing membership levels and add-ons and updating current customers to the packaging and pricing of the new Personal Membership.

DomainTools will now be offering Bulk Parsed Whois and Reverse Whois Research Mode ($1000 or more in value) that were previously only available to Enterprise members. They are also including their newest product, Reverse IP Whois, which works like the Reverse Whois for domain Whois, but across IP Whois records.

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DomainTools is making a huge change in memberships and is increasing the price of personal accounts from $49 to $99 per month.

In 60 days, DomainTools will begin sunsetting all existing membership levels and add-ons and updating current customers to the packaging and pricing of the new Personal Membership.

DomainTools will now be offering Bulk Parsed Whois and Reverse Whois Research Mode ($1000 or more in value) that were previously only available to Enterprise members. They are also including their newest product, Reverse IP Whois, which works like the Reverse Whois for domain Whois, but across IP Whois records.

Source

They also are cutting way back on WHOIS searches lately. Today I am capped at 12. The 26th I was able to do 13 searches and no ban page came up but I didnt try any other searches. Between April 1 and 26 I was able to do maybe 2 or 3 before getting a ban page telling me I hit the limit. Some days it was one search and banned. Some days it was zero searches. Very inconsistent.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back