Dynadot

Domainsforcharity transfer done yet?

NameSilo
Watch
Hello,
I got a name and I was wondering if the transfers have been made?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got all mine about 2 days after I paid. That was about a week ago I think.

•••
I haven't gotten mine yet, but I haven't bugged them about it either.

•••
Wing, you should contact them because enough time has pssed and they owe it to you to send the names.

•••
I have sent emails asking about it.

•••
How about PMing the NP member who was in charge of the donation auction. I can't quite remember his name.

•••
•••
I just got a email confirmation.....all set now!

•••
Got mine as well, just drop someone a line or make a post in the forum if you don't have yours. I'm still waiting to hear about the text links though.

•••
If you have paid but not received your domains won at the charity auction, please send an email to [email protected] . Everyone should have received a list of the domains won and the registrars they're at, so make sure we have your username for the proper registrar to make the push.

Jason and I are working together to make sure all the names have been delivered to the new owners.

•••
still waiting for a response to a mail i sent over a week ago. As the domian i have i dont beleave i have an accoutn with the register so i want to confirm who its help with. php-hacks.com

•••
I am still waiting on the transfer for domains i bought at the auction. I wouldn't usually push it, but they expire on the 9th and i'd like to renew them.

RJ - I have sent a PM regarding this. Will email also.

Thanks.

•••
Thx - Domains now transferred.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back