NameSilo

Domains with link popularity?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hi everyone
this is my first post so i hope you dont find it too bizzar...anyway
I'm thinking of buying domain names with link popularity hoping they have some traffic with them .
Is there anyway you can evaluate /translate the number of links to astimate what sort of traffic you are expected to get?some sort of table/ formula or others?

also ,Ive visited click mojo where they post exp domains with google PR but when i put those names through MarketLeap & alexa they are worthless i 'm wondering if i'm missing somthing.

thanks everyone
talk soon

kobi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No tool I know of is out that will guess the amount of traffic you will receive based on the link popularity. This is because there is no way of knowing if the link is on a page that gets traffic or page that hasn't been visited in ages. You can have a thousand links from a crappy site that sits on a old turnkey database or have a few links on a highly visited original content site and get much more traffic from just the few links then the thousand links.

•••
One tip though is that if most of the links you find when you do a link pop search are from forums, then you probably won't get much traffic out of that, since forums expire after a bit. I try to look for names that had real site links. That's not an indication of traffic as was said before, but it can help in the decision...

•••
If it's got a lot of link popularity, and the sites linking to it seem like real sites that are attracting some viewers, I think it's worth the $8 to try it out. Worst case scenario: you lose $8. Best case scenario: I'm sure you can think something up -_-

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back