NameSilo

discuss Domains with 30+ DA PA . Are they worth anything ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
some people are selling .info and other cc ltd domains with 30+ PA and 30+ DA with 50+ backlinks and with a good price like $40- $100 each name . just curious to know if they really worth anything ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What i find is they are not worth anything without real traffic. They are generally two words that don't go together or suit the da in the niche they claim. The backlinks are the previous owners other sites so will be deleted or you could create them in five minutes with a submit tool. The buyers of these domains are the ones advertising on fiverr claiming all the above so spend a fiverr and get a dead link for your money. I have a bunch of crap domains in my portfolio which i built into sites they make traffic but now i have names that downgrade my portfolio even though they are productive. Best just work on good names as crap name will never sell no matter the reason for you buying them.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back