IT.COM

Domains which I let expire and were caught by Dropcatch (or similar platform). Feel free to post yours and comment.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

twiki

Top Member
Impact
Think this is going to be a good discussion,

Anyway today's drop I want to mention is Supply Deliver .com (captured by DC with one year delay though)

I owned this domain for one year, then sold it for $19 at Dynadot upon expiration. It seems the new owner has dropped it as well and it ended up in DC.

Yesterday Qusse .com was captured, another domain I just let drop. I haven't been so fond of it due to the Q, but now I have doubts on letting it expire.

Will post more, my domains are frequently picked up at drop nowadays.

Edit: Reason for this post: Learning more, so perhaps in the future knowing to, perhaps, keep some names when we should instead of letting expire. Do you agree?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Anyway today's drop I want to mention is Supply Deliver .com (captured by DC with one year delay though)

I owned this domain for one year, then sold it for $19 at Dynadot upon expiration. It seems the new owner has dropped it as well and it ended up in DC.

Yesterday Qusse .com was captured, another domain I just let drop. I haven't been so fond of it due to the Q, but now I have doubts on letting it expire.

Edit: Reason for this post: Learning more, so perhaps in the future knowing to, perhaps, keep some names when we should instead of letting expire. Do you agree?

Yes I agreed with you. Especially names with daily visits within your portfolio.

•••
I used to check this and almost everything I dropped got picked up. Nowadays I only check if I am reminded of it for some current reason.

The way I see it if you drop you shouldn’t care where it landed. It might even be painful to track it. I always wonder how people feel when they see a name they dropped get bid up to XXXX on an auction.

•••
That Qusse sounds good as a brand!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back