Dynadot

discuss Domains - Value Add☺

NameSilo
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Trademark® is the first thing that comes to my mind when I find a domain that I really like. If you own a domain that you believe is worth at least a thousand dollars or more, I'd recommend trademarking the domain. While trademarking a name isn't cheap $250 - $2,000 it will add considerable value to your domain. In addition it will keep someone else from creating and using a very similar name.

Tagline - coming up with a creative tagline for your domain will surely add value to it. If you notice most successful brands and companies have a tagline. What's yours?

"Quotes" - I'm not sure of the legality of using someone else's quote, but you can certainly come up with one of your own. Here are two of my favorite quotes from Muhammad Ali:

" I AM THE GREATEST, I said that even before I knew I was"

" If you even dream of beating me, you better wake up and apologize"

Finally, if you really want to add value to a domain...share your vision for it's potential as though you're a consultant. I've said, I rarely buy a domain I wouldn't use for myself or a business I might start. Share your ideas, especially if you think they're good.

Here are a few taglines I recently created;

"Damn We're Good" and "We're Damn Good"

Bottom Line, if you don't think you're good, you're probably NOT:xf.rolleyes:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back