NameSilo

Domains stolen

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Andriushc

VIP Member
Impact
1
These are domains witch were stolen from me a day ago. I still hope to get them back, but if anybody will offer to buy them, be sure that it's a scammer.

Skype name: Omid Darush

gqqg.com
xeyk.com
klyh.com
qvzv.com
qsvq.com
UVJV.com (August 10, 2009 Resellerclub)
VJHJ.com (August 10, 2009 Resellerclub)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That sucks big time :( I hope you get them back
 
0
•••
Can you explain how they were stolen?
 
0
•••
sure, nothing special, buyer paid with stolen credit card, I've pushed the names and soon money where taken from my paypal account.
 
0
•••
scammer is selling my domains on ebay!!!!!!!

http://myworld.ebay.com/anadolumah/

one more thing: never register domains at ename.com I'm writing emails everyday asking to help me and they are sooooooo slow
 
0
•••
Is that your info in the whois for gqqg.com (reece), or is it the new, fraudulent owner?
 
0
•••
Probably details are from the former owner of the domains, I bought them few months ago
 
0
•••
That's fairly odd, isn't it? Maybe yahoo is the exception, but I've never seen whois not show new owner details after two months. I can see where that would contribute to the confusion.
 
0
•••
Andriushc said:
scammer is selling my domains on ebay!!!!!!!

http://myworld.ebay.com/anadolumah/

one more thing: never register domains at ename.com I'm writing emails everyday asking to help me and they are sooooooo slow

did u gave him 12 negative feedback..lol

Too bad.. Hope you get your domain back...
 
0
•••
You just need to write to the registrar's support, explaining the situation. If you prove that domains are yours, you will get them back..
 
0
•••
no it's not me, somebody before me did it. I was trying to bid on those domains in auction, but he cancelled my bid with reason"none trustable guy"

jdenwar said:
did u gave him 12 negative feedback..lol

Too bad.. Hope you get your domain back...

UAdomainer said:
You just need to write to the registrar's support, explaining the situation. If you prove that domains are yours, you will get them back..

I'm doing this everyday, but ename.com staff are very slow, they promised to limit the scammer account until investigation is ended, but looks like he still can use it. Saturday&Sunday I did not get any emails from ename.com, I hope today will bring me some good news

verbster said:
That's fairly odd, isn't it? Maybe yahoo is the exception, but I've never seen whois not show new owner details after two months. I can see where that would contribute to the confusion.

it means you never used ename.com. I bought all those names (regged at ename) as a lot, paid with escrow, so any needed information can be provided, but the problem is that nobody needs my information (ename, ebay&paypal). Paypal is very fast then limiting accounts, but then seller asks help their system become very slow.
 
0
•••
0
•••
thanks for mroe information Len! I really appreciate that
 
0
•••
all domains from ename.com are already in my account! If I have to rate ename.com staff job I would give 7 from 10. I had to write emails everyday asking to help me, and finally they did.
 
0
•••
That kind of people should go to jail immediately
 
0
•••
Andriushc said:
all domains from ename.com are already in my account! If I have to rate ename.com staff job I would give 7 from 10. I had to write emails everyday asking to help me, and finally they did.

I am glad to see you finally got justice.

These kind of people are despicable.
I hope he is caught some day.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back